Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hence the Big Booms

BOOM! That's what I woke up to last night. A little later, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM! It's actually a miracle that I feel asleep in the first place. Today is the 77th anniversary of the creation of Morropon, the district where Chulucanas is located. To celebrate the occasion, the city held a mini party in the plaza complete with food, music, speeches, and fireworks (hence the big booms). They set up these huge speakers in the plaza and I swear that you could feel the bass in our room! That's really the only exciting thing that's happened since I last wrote. Once again, I'll let you know when I find something more interesting to talk about!

Love you!

PS, Here's a picture of Chalon, the dog that lives here! Not sure how he could have possibly found this comfortable though.


No comments:

Post a Comment